From Santa's lap, we went to PetWorld to look at the animals. It's a really good indoor activity and if you don't buy anything - it's free! So, Anna first wanted a tortoise and then when posed the question again after holding the bunny, decided she'd really like one of those instead. Yea, right, like that's going to happen with Buddy in our house. He'd probably fall over and collapse from chasing the thing around the house.
Then, we came home and played outside of a bit because the weather was sooo nice today and we had to get our minds off the KU game. Geez...
Finally, after days of asking "when will we decorate the gingerbread house, mom?" We did it! We decorated it from top to bottom, and left to right. I was a little worried we might run out of candy because I kept hearing a little crunching in the seat next to me. It was fun! I'm glad we did it... However, now she wants to put it up on top of the refrigerator because grandpa Dennis is coming tomorrow and he might eat it (according to Anna).
No comments:
Post a Comment