And a nice bonus, while Owen and daddy were at cooking class, Anna and I got to spend some time together. We walked/ran a mile on the track - yes she beat me by one lap. We did 100 jumps with the jumping rope and did some weights (her idea, not mine). It was fun and she wants to do it again next week!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Owen and Cooking Class...
First question I bet you have, is really a cooking class? Yes, he always wants to help at home, it was a very inexpensive class for 3-5 yr olds and it gets us to the Y. So, on Saturday, Owen went to his first-ever cooking class. They made turkeys for Thanksgiving... Luckily, I had Dan take the camera to take pictures because I never saw the turkey in person - it was gone in about 5 seconds. If you're wondering about the blue horse, it's from Owen's class at preschool. All the students get to take Holly the Blue Horse home for a week and take pictures of her doing all the things we get to do on our normal days.
And a nice bonus, while Owen and daddy were at cooking class, Anna and I got to spend some time together. We walked/ran a mile on the track - yes she beat me by one lap. We did 100 jumps with the jumping rope and did some weights (her idea, not mine). It was fun and she wants to do it again next week!


And a nice bonus, while Owen and daddy were at cooking class, Anna and I got to spend some time together. We walked/ran a mile on the track - yes she beat me by one lap. We did 100 jumps with the jumping rope and did some weights (her idea, not mine). It was fun and she wants to do it again next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment