Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mommy's Special Christmas Present

Just ask Dan, I truly don't want much as far as presents and cards go from the kids. I just want memories - memories made with the kids and captured through pictures, videos and handprints! I especially LOVE cards that are made with handprints (I also have a special place in my heart for turkey's made with handprints). So, when we found out a local store, Creative Kidstuff, was making tiles with thumbprint reindeers, I was ecstatic! So, today... I got my special Christmas present!


Anna following directions perfectly...


Mommy getting frustrated because Owen won't follow directions...


Owen following directions after the lady had to leave the room so Owen would follow directions...


The finished product.... Well worth it... And the lady at the store was very understanding!

1 comment:

Mary Moon said...

I love handprint crafts too. I actually save them compared to the thousands of other crafts the kiddos come home with! You'll have to check out Ed Emberley's Complete Funrprint Drawing Book on amazon.com. We make crafts from that all the time, but they have one we just did with Santa, his sleigh, and all the reindeer. SO CUTE!