My two little Valentines.
As parents, we have good days and bad days, days we cringe at hearing what we say to these little guys we love so much, and days we want to remember forever. There are days that we want them to grow out of the stage they're in and days we want them to never grow up. EVERY day I want them to know I LOVE them with all I have.
I hate to say it, but I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I really never have been, but it is fun to celebrate those that I love so very much. It's fun to give (and get) extra hugs, kisses and words of affirmation. I think we all need days where we go out of our way to appreciate and show love to our family and friends. Let's face it, there are many days that we forget...
So, even with the "little bit too small" outfit, and Owen's messy hair, we loved on each other ALL day... Hope you were able to do the same with your special Valentines.
*See the hearts on her tights (it all matched!)
No comments:
Post a Comment